How to participate?
The Forest Academy for EU Decision Makers brings together decision-makers in various EU institutions, especially in the European Parliament and the European Commission, representatives from research and development, business, NGOs, as well as forest and bioeconomy related stakeholders. The event is by invitation only.
Five reasons why you should not miss it:
- You will be sharing your insights and connecting with other key decision makers from EU institutions
- You will hear from leading experts as they discuss topical, global themes
- We will explore how global challenges are being met with hands-on, innovative solutions
- You will enjoy an exclusive, curated programme with revealing and informative site visits
- You will be encouraged to have your say in shaping the future!
Comments from participants:
“Forest Academy has been a perfect exchange of views.”
“I had the possibility to meet with people from organisations I wouldn’t normally meet.”
“It is important that we are meeting and trying to understand each other.”
“Let’s continue the dialogue, involve as many stakeholders as possible.”